Accreditations and Expertise
Facilitator of the Year and member of Service Quality Institute (SQI) Presidents Club, Murtaza has managed change management programmes for service excellence. Murtaza is a certified trainer in customer services by the Service Quality Institute (USA) and also holds an Executive Leadership Diploma from e-Cornell University in New York.
Murtaza has over 20 years of experience in the service industry in senior management and customer service roles. He has helped organisations develop a culture of superior service, to build market share and differentiate itself from competition.
Murtaza’s work includes:
- A three year customer service culture-change assignment for Ethiopian Airlines to create a “5 Star” service airline.
- Helping position Parastatal Pension Fund as a leading organisation, through its customer service strategy.
- Swissport, to help retain and improve market share in ground handling.
- Coaching and managing change - introducing tools for changing behaviours and attitude of the work force at Uniglobe Skylink.
- Developing a leadership plan for service standards, training managers to be coach the workforce at Engen Petroleum Company.
- Others projects include; consultancy and coaching (2008-2011) – Reliance Insurance: team building (Standard Chartered Bank): customer care training CFU Bank, KLM: and training facilitators in Rwanda