Leading Beyond the Ego: How to Become a Transpersonal Leader
TRANSPERSONAL LEADERS operate beyond their ego, continuing personal development and learning. They are radical, ethical and authentic while emotionally intelligent and caring. They create performance-enhancing and sustainable cultures.
This book (published by Routledge, March 2018) is a game-changer in how it provides a journey for leaders to develop into Transpersonal Leaders through managing both their ego and their emotions, by increasing their awareness and bringing their values to full consciousness.
An essential read for current and aspiring organisational leaders, HR professionals, executive coaches and mentors, Leading Beyond the Ego is a vital point of reference for anyone in a leadership position who wants to embrace the right kind of leadership for today and the future. Watch and listen to a recording of the book launch webinar describing the purpose and content of the book.
This cutting edge approach to leadership, which can also be used as a personal manual or core text for higher education programmes, has been acclaimed by business and leadership experts. You can see the reviews of those listed below at the Routledge website.
Sandro Giuliani, Managing Director of the Jacobs Foundation, Switzerland
Dame Fiona Woolf DBE, DL, Lord Mayor of London 2013-14; Partner at CMS Cameron McKenna, UK
Natalie Ceeney CBE, former CEO of the Financial Ombudsman Service, National Archives and HM Courts & Tribunals Service, UK ...plus:
Professor Sir Muir Gray, Chief Knowledge Officer of the NHS; Peter Cheese, CEO at Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development (CIPD), UK; Dr Gerhard van Rensburg, Chairman of Future Leaders Development and Director of Future Leaders Africa, South Africa; Dr Ronald J. Kovach, Vice President of Academic Affairs, Virginia International University and Past President of the National Society for Experiential Education, USA; Warren Harris, CEO at Tata Technologies, USA & India; Vishnu R Dusad, MD, CEO at Nucleus Software, India; Professor Harris Friedman, PhD, Research Professor of Psychology, University of Florida, Editor of the International Journal of Transpersonal Leadership
You can also order the book at Amazon around the world if more convenient.
HERE IS A SELECTION of the raft of magazine and newspaper reviews, broadcast interviews and published blogs which accompany this thought-leading publication:
Articles / Publications
- 02/2019 FM Magazine (Global): Moving up the leadership maturity chain
- 11/2018 Enlivening Edge (Global): Reinventing Leadership - Leading Beyond The Ego
- 09/2018 Blue Heron Journal, USA: Leading Beyond the Ego" Book Review
- 08/2018 The Orient (British Chamber of Commerce Magazine), Singapore: Developing a New Kind of Leader for the 21st Century
- 05/2018 Amazon book review from the Dean of Virginia International University’s Business School, USA: Amazon US Review
- 05/2018 The Smart Manager, India: When Ego Takes a Back Seat
- 05/2108 Investor's Business Daily, USA: Adapt To Change To Reach The Top And Excel
- 05/2108 Motivation.Se, Sweden: Bli en Transpersonell Ledare
- 04/2018 Great Leadership by Dan, USA: Heading into the Unknown? Get REAL
- 03/2018 Training Industry Journal, UK: How to Embed Leadership Learning for the Long Term
- 03/2018 CEO Today Magazine, UK: Do Millennials and Ethics Make Good Business?
- 03/2018 The CEO Magazine, USA: The Best CEOs Continue Their Personal Development
- 03/2018 Sustainability Next, India: We Need Transpersonal Leaders for Global Sustainability
- 03/2018 HRD Connect, UK: Ego-free Leadership
- 02/2018 ByteStart, UK: Transpersonal Leadership. Becoming the Best Leaders You Can Be for the 21st Century
- 02/2018 Skip Prichard:Leadership Insights, USA: Lead Beyond the Ego
- 02/2018 Execunet, USA: Leading Beyond Ego - the Next Conscious Self-development Requirement of Leaders
- 02/2018 We are the City, UK: Women - Naturally Better Suited to 21st Century Leadership
- 02/2018 Coaching Tip: The Leadership Blog: Leading Beyond
- 01/2018 Forbes Inc, USA: Modern Leaders need to Keep Learning and to Stay Humble
- 01/2018 CEO World Magazine, USA: Developing the Best Leaders for the 21st Century - how to Become a Transpersonal Leader
- 01/2018 Investor's Business Daily, USA: Adapt to Change to Reach the Top
- 01/2018 Management Magazine, India: Beyond Tokenism:Diversity without Inclusion will lead to Dysfunctional Organisations