An entire Leadership programme can be delivered in person or remotely, with elements flexed completely to your organisation’s requirements.
Key benefits of ALIVE© Masterclasses and Calls
- Absolute flexibility to suit client needs
- Rapid learning process
- Highly focused
- Deeply embedded learning which is sustainable
- Powerful process with a range of applications
In each ALIVE© Masterclass or Call the aim is that a clear set of pre-agreed learning outcomes and shared reflective experience as well as individual commitment to the next actions that will have been achieved.
What is ALIVE©?
ALIVE© is a remote learning methodology that LeaderShape has adopted for remote delivery of elements of our programmes. ALIVE calls and Masterclasses are simply a well-managed teleconferencing process that creates a single focus for the participants so they are able to be really present on the call.
The approach relies upon strong: -
- Adherence to ground rules
- Self discipline from participants
- Commitment to engagement
“I am finding the calls increasingly valuable as we are more familiar with each other now and have started to have debates which challenge my thinking. I can learn from perspectives that are different from my own. I find your facilitation style very warm; yet you challenge us and at the same time, share your own insights. Thank you, it is a rich experience that I am privileged to be a part of."
Senior Executive Participant
Why ALIVE© vs Webinars?
- Webinars rely on internet & computer technology and good high-speed connection, neither of which can be assured!
- We have experience of poor bandwidth and drop out; even just on Skype VoiP calls between a small number of UK-based participants
- Webinars tend to have a lot going on at one time; so there may be a question box to type into, a slide presentation, a presenter (or more than one) speaking, polls etc. This can represent distraction as it means a split of focus, let alone the potential for open applications working in the background on the computer, ‘beeping’ up messages during the webinar. A Webinar is more useful where larger audiences are involved and individual participation is less important.
The ALIVE© process can also be powerfully used for remote Action Learning sets or Executive Peer Groups. It encourages an emotional, personal connection with the chosen ‘learning journey’ that supports engagement, excellence and confidence in the learner.
LeaderShape Coach/Mentors are able to support remote and direct learning techniques. Their real, objective understanding of your issues quickly benefits your business.